Saturday 23 May 2015

If I was rich..


    If I hit lottery $10 billion, I will be very happy.At first, i want to go several countries or be on a   trip.
If there is even time,I will go shopping to buy a lot of clothes and bags which I want.Also, The cothes will become diaposable everyday. And I want to do the best thing is a single life. Therefore, I want a house with a pool.The leaving money saves and will share it to a family.In the case me, I seem to spend all the money.  I seem to waste it if  I don' t do so it without  enduring it. I hope that this becomes the reality some day because I think that if there is even money ,I can live.I want to become rich in the future...haha I study and work  hard until I become  rich.








            






 

9 comments:

  1. i want to buy new clothes too. if we get a lot of money, let't shopping with m :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mizuho!! If we don't hit lottery, let's go shopping:-)!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Julio I've never been to Mexico. please tell me!!

      Delete
  3. I am agree with you! I'll travel too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the dream is going to come true for you in the future if you study and work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want a pool in Calgary, you'll have to put it indoors! Our summers are pretty short here.

    Corrections:
    If I win $10 million in the lottery, I will be very happy.

    I will save the remaining money and share it with my family.

    ReplyDelete