Tuesday 5 May 2015

My introduction

 Hello everybody! My name is Misaki Sugimori. I'm from KYOTO of  JAPAN.
I go abroad and study abroad for the first time in my life.
I'm a student of Kansaigaidai university. I lean English and Chinese. My friend often says my character is placid personality.I always try to keep a smile. I like to go shipping and to listen to music. My favorite movie is Disney. Especially, the best movie is Ariel.
I can't speak English very well but I try to syudy English velly well. Nice to meet you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Misaki! You are awesome girl! Good luck to you study!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Aisaule.thank for comments! . nice to meet you.

      Delete
  2. nice to meet you Misaki:) my favorite movies too!! do you like to go to the TDL or TDS??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!Mizuho!! oohh!Yeah! Let's talk about disney.I wanna become friends!
      I like to go TDL!!

      Delete