Wednesday 6 May 2015

Extreme sports

     It is  skydiving that I am interested in the most dangerous sports. Because I like high places , I want to experience it once in my life. Skydiving is sports to descend towards ground from the high place of the plane while you are using the parachute.Or, you descend freely. And you open and land without opening the parachute at uniformity time. This is sports which you compete for the accuracy of  the landing to the goai spot.During a descent, you feel the strong wind pressure.But there aren't one's fall speed and comparison  because you don't seem to feel the speed.Every one,  please challenge skydiving someday!!








 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...you described it very well, but I think I'm still too afraid to do it! I don't even looking down through the glass floor at the Calgary Tower.

    Corrections:
    Of the most dangerous sports, it is skydiving that I am most interested in.

    Everyone, please try skydiving someday!

    ReplyDelete