Wednesday 17 June 2015

My favorite movie

  • It is movie  which is named ”Love, Rosie”that I want to recommend.
  • This movie is a very romantic story. However, it is a sad story.
    Losie (woman) and Alex (man) were good friends in childhood friends very much. This woman is very beautiful!
    They liked each other from time. However, it is only cross-purposes and is two stories without being able to notice one's true feeling each other.
    Development watches this movie intensely and is excited very much. In addition, there is the impression scene, too finally. I cried to see this very much. I want you to look because it is an English version in a foreign film in all.


                  

4 comments:

  1. I must admit, I've never heard of it. However, I looked it up on Wikipedia and it sounds like a funny movie.

    Corrections:
    They liked each other from the first time they met.

    I cried a lot while watching it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this movie is really good!
      It's famous in JPN.

      Delete
  2. That sounds very romantic, I like to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this movie is very good !!
      if you wanna watch it,please borrow this movie.

      Delete