Friday 12 June 2015

I wanna go ....

The place that I want to go most in Japan in now is Okinawa. I went to Okinawa at the age of a high school student for the first time.
In Okinawa, the sea is very clean on an island.
The color of the sea is emerald green. Okinawa is a warm place throughout the year.
It is said that Okinawa does not have winter.
And there is a Shisa on the roof of most houses. There is nature in Okinawa like Calgary, too, and there is the city, too. Also, I reccomend Aquarium and Shuri Castle.It is a very good city. If you come to Japan, you should go to Okinawa.
It is the best if I go with a boyfriend.
 
 
 
 
            
 
 
 
 
 
                                                   
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








        
    


     





12 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful, nice and interesting because Okinawa has original culture in Japan. In addition, there are no winter time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah!i think so too!!
      i wanna live in okinawa

      Delete
  2. I've been to Okinawa at once. It was sooo nice place!! In the future, I want to live there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. me,too! I wanna go there again!!!
      I like sea and pine park

      Delete
  3. I've been to Okinawa at once. It was sooo nice place!! In the future, I want to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been to okinawa once. i swam with dolphin. it was sooooo exciting!! i never forget that experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. oh!!really??Lucky you!
      It's good experience for you!!

      Delete
  5. I want go to Okinawa~! I think one of most beautiful place in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! I think so,too!
      in another,I reccomend Wakayama and Hyogo.

      Delete
  6. When I lived in Japan, I was able to travel to a lot of interesting places in Kyushu and Shikoku, but unfortunately I didn't have time (or money!) to visit Okinawa. When I go back to Japan one day, it will be on the top of my list!

    Corrections:
    I went to Okinawa for the first time when I was a high school student.

    In Okinawa, the sea around the island is very clear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reccomend this place is very good!

    ReplyDelete